Lashes may be worn up to 25 times with proper care.
- 100% 3D Mink Lashes Cruelty Free
Caring for your lashes is simple, with proper care you get maximum usage of 20-25 times. Mascara is not recommended on mink lashes, mascara should be applied to your natural lashes before applying Glitz and Glamour Minks.
Removing False Lashes:
Soak a cotton swab in oil free makeup remover, tap on your lash line. Then remove lashes. Improper removal can result in the tearing of your mink lashes and natural lashes. Be careful.
Cleaning False Lashes:
Spoolie (not required)
1. Gently brush your minks with a spoolie to remove any excess makeup (if necessary).
2. Soak your cotton swab in alcohol.
3. Rub your lash band with alcohol. Alcohol will loosen lash adhesive and any other makeup making it easier to remove.
4. Using tweezers, gently pull off any remaining adhesive from the band of your lashes.
5. Place your mink lashes back on your clear lash tray to dry, place them in your Glitz and Glamour box once dried.